Spring Elite Bantam Exposure Camp
Birth years: 2003 to 2004
All players should bring running shoes and athletic wear
All players should bring their own lunch or money to buy at 8 rinks in restaurant
PLEASE NOTE – Any questions or concerns please contact our Ass’t Coach and Director of Hockey Programs Jamie Jackson – firstname.lastname@example.org or General Manager Jason Fortier – email@example.com
Dates: Saturday June 16 and Sunday June 17, 2018
Location: Burnaby 8 Rinks, Kensington Urban Trail, Burnaby, BC
Player Cost: $225.00
Spots are limited and are on a first come first served basis. We will be closing registration once we have 4 teams committed to participate in the camp. Players will compete in a 3 games series with 1 on ice Practice and skill development session.
*No refunds will be given unless requested 30 days prior to the start of camp.
Our goal is to provide a professionally run camp that allows players to perform their best on the ice. We will provide a Jr. A experience, and provide players what they require to perform at their peak ability. Staff will be on hand to lead, assist and evaluate players. When the camp is completed we aim to leave all players with positive experience.
* Regulations require that all US born, out of province players, and in province players have primary medical insurance to cover them while playing in British Columbia, Canada.
– 1 Practices (1 Evaluation and skill development PRACTICE)
– 3 Games
– Players are asked to bring running shoes and athletic clothing for warm ups prior to ice
– Snacks and Gatorade
– Seminar to provide information regarding the Express and the BCHL, NCAA information, past players and their path to higher levels and a Q & A session
– Medical Therapist on site
– Equipment Managers to ensure players needs are met
– Exit Interview with Express Staff Member