Reporting to Tali Campbell – General Manager, the Business Operations Manager will be responsible for sales and marketing, promotion, financial management, game day operations, staff supervision, and volunteers within the organization. The individual will work in conjunction with the coaching staff to organize team-sponsored events and other hockey related activities. Other responsibilities will include oversight of a new charitable Express Foundation and a hockey development arm.
The ideal candidate will possess minimum 3 years of management/leadership experience. Related post secondary education and/or designations will be considered in addition to experience as an effective team leaders, and be a self-starter who can work with minimum supervision.
The ideal candidate will possess:
• Post secondary education in business management;
• Business management experience in an office setting;
• Proficient in MS Office and Quickbooks or similar software;
• Commitment to excellent customer service;
• Ability to interact with a wide range of stakeholders including staff, hockey operations, players, society members, volunteers, corporate partners and community groups;
Salary will be commensurate with experience. The office is located in Coquitlam, BC. Qualified applicants are invited to forward their resume, in confidence, with a minimum of three references by July 15, 2021 to:
Attn: Tali Campbell, General Manager
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted. All applications will be kept in strictest confidence.