Dear Express Nation,
As we start to prepare to welcome fans back into the Train Station, we have added several measures to ensure the health and wellbeing of our fans, volunteers, players and staff.
These measures include:
- Vaccination Proof prior to entry into the arena;
- Face Masks are required;
- You must sanitize your hands;
- 50% capacity into the arena and seats will be spread out to provide as much distance as possible;
- Debit/Credit Card will be recommended for purchase at the facility;
- Concession, Merchandise Booth and Beer Garden lineups will all be marked properly for social distancing;
- The Express Staff/Volunteers will be cleaning washrooms, handrails and other high traffic areas regularly during games;
- All interactive booths, intermission activities, etc will follow appropriate Provincial COVID-19 guidelines.
We cannot wait to see fans back in the Train Station and hear the noise. Our fans create an electrifying atmosphere that our players love playing in front of. Single Game tickets will be available for sale starting September 15th.
If you have any questions regarding the measures in place, please contact Express Vice President and General Manager Tali Campbell at email@example.com
Bring. Back. The. Noise.